GE Z-Wave Wireless Smart Lighting Control Outdoor Module …
… enables wireless control of your home’s outdoor lighting and appliances, including seasonal and landscape lighting, fountains and pumps. Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home (Z-Wave compatible hub required).
This plug-in GE Z-Wave Outdoor Smart Switch will help transform any home into a smart home. The outdoor switch enables you to turn lights (or other devices) on and off. or schedule a timed event from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day using your mobile device or computer, using any Z-Wave certified gateway, your control lighting on location, or with the manual push-button control, or a Z-Wave certified remote.
The weather-resistant housing with a protective outlet cover safeguards the outlet from dirt and debris when not in use and its discreet black color blends in with any outdoor environment.
What does the GE Z-Wave Wireless Smart Lighting Control work with?
Choose the GE Z-Wave Controller and an optional remote:
- Wirelessly schedule and control your home's outdoor lighting and appliances, including seasonal and landscape lighting, fountains and pumps, from anywhere, at any time.
- Features one Z-Wave enabled outlet with integrated outlet cover that protects module from dirt and debris when not in use.
- Up to 50% improved wireless range, 250% faster processor, 400% more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave Classic products.
- Weather and impact resistant housing withstands damp or wet conditions.
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway - Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Smart Security, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub Required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).